The RRS will hold its next monthly meeting on Friday, April 12th, 7:30pm, at the Ken Nakaoka Community Center in Gardena, CA. This is our usual meeting location and we hope to have all of our membership present.
We will be talking about the last launch event held at the MTA (coming on April 6, 2019).
This is also the last meeting before our 2019 RRS Symposium on Saturday, April 27th.
The agenda will be per the list below.
(1) Discussion of the MTA launch event, 4/6/2019, with LAPD CSP
(2) RRS symposium, work assignments, final tasks (Frank Miuccio)
(3) Facility improvements at the MTA (Osvaldo)
(4) RRS social media (Bill/Alastair/Frank)
(5) RRS participation with the CALFIRE committee on rocketry (Osvaldo)
(6) Discussion held with base11 about partnership and facilities (Dave Nordling)
(7) Liquid rocket project at Tomorrow's Aeronautical Museum (TAM), (Dave/Keith)
(8) RRS mentorship at universities in the base11 competition (Dave/Ngoc/Richard)
(9) SuperDosa quarterly update (Dave/Osvaldo/Richard)
If there are any additions/deletions/changes to be made, please contact the RRS secretary:
For anyone interested in joining the RRS, there's no better way than to come to one of our meetings.