The RRS will hold its regular monthly meeting (held every 2nd Friday) on December 14 at 7:30pm
at the Ken Nakaoka Community Center in Gardena.
Please arrive early as we typically have a lot of topics to cover.
The preliminary topics for this meeting are as follows:
(1) Results of the annual election of officers (Larry)
(2) Discussion of the UCLA launch event (Osvaldo)
(3) Official announcement of the 2019 RRS symposium date (Frank)
(4) RRS has a new road sign at the MTA, improvements at the site (Dave)
(5) RRS constitutional committee (Dave)
(6) RRS members preparing to become licensed Calif. pyro-op's (Osvaldo/Dave/Larry/Drew)
(7) Discussion of the ARC event in San Diego (Dave)
(8) Discussion of the Spaceport LA at Relativity (Dave)
(9) RRS participation with WatchHollywoodTV podcast on space (Alastair)
(10) RRS YouTube channel, issues with RRS social media (Dave)
If there are any subjects our membership would like to discuss, please email the RRS secretary. Some of these topics above can be delayed to the next meeting if there's a more important or urgent topic to discuss.
The RRS secretary will send out our email reminder for the meeting on Monday or Tuesday night before the meeting. If you are not receiving these emails and would like to ... PLEASE ... contact the RRS secretary and update your email and status. The RRS needs all of our membership to keep their contact information current.
As always, if there is any interest in testing or launching at the RRS MTA, please send your Standard Request Form to the RRS president or just send an email. Even with the holiday season nearby, the RRS is open to events year round with the right preparation.