The next RRS meeting will be held Friday, October 12, 2018, at 7:30PM. Please arrive early so we can get started on time.
The following agenda topics will be discussed (subject to change):
(1) Progress on the latest RRS class with Weigand Elementary school and LAPD CSP, Frank
(2) upcoming launch event at the RRS MTA (10/27/2018), Osvaldo
(3) Quarterly update on the SuperDosa project, Dave
(4) Black powder rocket tool sets, Steve Majdali
(5) proposed Additive Rocket Corporation (ARC) testing at the RRS MTA (11/3/2018), Dave/Osvaldo
(6) 3-d printed thrust chamber from ARC, Dave
(7) Experiences at the Mars Society conference, Alastair
(8) Arranging an RRS visiting the 96th EAA group at Compton Airport, Xavier
(9) Description of the alpha rocket parachute recovery system, Osvaldo
(10) Aerospace Corp's next liquid-infused hybrid testing, larger 98mm design, invited guest, Jerry Fuller
(11) Travel to the ROCtober launch event at Lucerne Valley, pyro-op licensing, Dave/Drew/Chris/Richard?
(12) Discussion of Saturday seminars, Frank/Larry
(13) Hard setting the date for the 2019 RRS symposium, RRS council
I have put together a full listing just to give everyone a look at what is to come. Some of these topics may not work out, but if not we'll push them to next month.
If you have any topics you'd like to discuss, contact the RRS secretary