Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Uploading articles/photos/videos

LarryT
Uploading articles/photos/videos
on: December 25, 2018, 02:54

TWIMC( i.e., To Whom It May Concern):

"Way back when....", when this site was first started, one of the things that were promised was a guide to help members upload articles/photos/videos to the web site for others to read and comment. This guide seems to have gone by the wayside. So, it is with some sense of wonder that I marvel at the articles, etc., that HAVE appeared over the years and up to the present time! Is this magic? Or does the members' material have to be preapproved, sent to, evaluated, and eventually uploaded by some one (or group of) person(s) who is in charge of adding stuff to the web site?

Very mysterious...and kind of spooky...

Maybe it's time to finally institute this capability, as I know I've wanted to publish some articles, etc., for general consumption for a very long time. I would think it would be material that would be most suitable in a section labelled "Technical Articles" or , for shorter essays, "Technical Notes", much like one finds in publications such as the AIAA Journal, etc.

Finally, the guidelines could be published prominently somewhere on both the web site and the Facebook page so that all interested persons could quickly find them and know the proper procedure.
Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely,
LarryT (larry79054@aol.com)

Pages: 1
Mingle Forum by cartpauj | ElegantPress by Theme4Press and SOFTthemes | Sponsored by Sasina Therapy
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.017 seconds.